- Soarsoft Africa adopts Binary Tree SMART methodology for messaging platform migrations 17 April 2013 | 1:45 pm
- Jose Valles, Head of BlueVia, speaks to the #digitalservices team! Less than 1 month until the end of the earlybird rate 9 April 2013 | 2:39 pm
- Discover why the OTT player is the messaging competitor operators can afford to learn from! 25 March 2013 | 11:29 am
- Join us on the 18 & 19 June 2013 in London at the Digital Services World Congress 19 February 2013 | 11:48 am
- Texting supremacy crown passes to IP as numbers for SMS messages decline 24 January 2013 | 8:42 am
We’re again pleased to see the return of the Global Messaging World Congress, the only messaging event to take stock of the market and bring an in depth examination of the intense competition SMS and MMS platforms are facing from instant communication and email on many smart devices.
2012 highlights included updates from 7 OTT IM players, (Goggii, Palringo, KakaoTalk, Pinger, Google, Nimbuzz) on their future vision of the messaging market. In addition to a comprehensive view on the current and potential threats to operator messaging revenues, and, operators' strategic plans from the leaders themselves: KPN, O2 Connect, Telecom Italia,Telenor, Telus, Deutsche Telekom.
Join us in 2013 to reassess and learn from fresh OTT and operator best practice, as well as enterprise end user case studies and vendor demos.
In addition to fresh 2013 content, there are already the standard but strong reasons why you should attend:
- Benefit from the latest information on international trends to plan your strategy
- Hear directly from OTT IM players on their future vision of the messaging market Fully understand the current and potential threat to your messaging revenues
- Hear directly from international Tier 1 operators and learn from your peers’ experience to implement an effective pricing strategy before you lose revenue
- Understand operator strategic responses to the OTT threat How can operators use RCS-e to create social networking communities to appeal to certain demographics? Consider all options and develop a competitive / co- operative strategy to manage OTT IM growth
- Gain insight into innovations in SMS competitions and premium SMS Billing Drive revenues with innovative SMS services
- Case studies in Enterprise A2P services for: Banking, Heathcare, Govt, M2M, Retail
- More IMS case studies!
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your expertise and provide solutions for potential clients at Global Messaging World Congress. Demonstrate your products, answer questions, help overcome challenges and meet your market face to face. There are numerous unique sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available. Contact Svetlana Meshkova today to discuss the best options for you.
Tel: +44 (0) 20 3377 3993
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7017 4966
"Great event, great location"Managing Director, Derdack
"I really thank Informa for the high qualified people involved during this conference and for the well organization for this event"Senior Manager, du
"Great opportunity to meet industry players"Vice President, Messaging Product and Innovation, T-Mobile
"Informative and to the point"Lenco Technology Group