- @Telsis Unveils SMS SafeGuard 12 June 2013 | 1:04 pm
- Text Spam – It’s More Than a Content Problem Says Telsis 12 June 2013 | 12:50 pm
- Converged-mobile-messaging analysis and forecasts 29 May 2013 | 4:20 pm
- Networking has begun @ Digital Services World Congress, 18-19 June 2013, London 29 May 2013 | 10:34 am
- Only 4 weeks to go until the Global Messaging World Congress, London, UK 23 May 2013 | 8:30 am
Informa Telecoms and Media is pleased to announce that the Global Messaging World Congress, will again form one of four complementary events making up the Digital Services World Congress for the second year running, on the 3rd and 4th June 2013 in London, UK.
Now in its 14th year, the only leading messaging event in the market returns to deliver more up to date and high level content on operator and OTT messaging strategies.
Bringing together mobile and messaging operators, global and smaller regional OTT players, along with aggregators, enterprise customers and solution providers, the Global Messaging World Congress will once again prove a ‘very informative affair’ (mobilesquared, 2013).
Building on the 2013 event which saw interactive discussion, innovation show cases and plenty of lively conversations, the 2014 agenda delves into the OTT-MNO partnerships monetising new messaging opportunities, A2P developments, the rise of new OTT players in emerging markets, as well as the global expansion being witnessed by more established OTT applications. Don't miss out on the chance to quiz leading operators on their collaborative efforts supported by RCS and pinpoint new profit streams from the old SMS and new OTT and MMS worlds!
What to expect in 2014?
- Operators & OTT collaboration: partner and technology solutions
- Global case studies: including emerging OTT players from Africa, Asia and the CIS
- The interaction between new and legacy messaging technology
- Operator RCS strategy: is it working? How can the industry take new business models forward?
- The role of messaging in security and authentication services
- Advancing A2P enterprise messaging profit streams and preventing spam
- Successful operator-aggregator partnerships
- How the role of the device manufacturer and app developer is changing
- OTT business models and innovative steps to increased monetisation
- VoIP and introducing advanced services
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your expertise and provide solutions for potential clients at Global Messaging World Congress. Demonstrate your products, answer questions, help overcome challenges and meet your market face to face. There are numerous unique sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available. Contact David Clark today to discuss the best options for you.
Tel: +44 (20) 3 377 3407
"Great event, great location"Managing Director, Derdack
"I really thank Informa for the high qualified people involved during this conference and for the well organization for this event"Senior Manager, du
"Great opportunity to meet industry players"Vice President, Messaging Product and Innovation, T-Mobile
"Informative and to the point"Lenco Technology Group